Saturday, November 21, 2015

Ickworth it was chilly!

Well it has turned a little chilly. There was a smattering of snow when I woke which quickly melted and there was rain being driven by a cold wind when I left....

I headed up the M11 aimless with thoughts of Cambridge but the rain seemed to abate so I headed to Ickworth.

When I arrived it was cold but dry !























As I strolled along it started to get cloudier ....



.... so time for a cuppa and a fruit scone.....


I wandered down to the second hand bookshop which had a copy of HV Morton's In search of South Africa. When I left the rain had returned so I decided to headback to the car park!



Nice to get out.....

2 comments:

Tricia Ryder said...

Definitely was a day for not being out too long... keep telling myself that each day is one nearer Spring and holidays...

Cindy said...

As always Pete, your photos are fab, and it is always interesting to be able to travel with you through your photos. It is a small world, but in Tesco's at Wells we chatted with a lady who was originally from Ixworth.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.