Saturday, November 14, 2015

Flatford

I awoke at silly o'clock and switch on the TV and heard about the terrible news from Paris and obviously my thoughts are with the French people.

Given the tragic events that unfolded over night in Paris it would be a bit crass to moan about the weather but the weather has meant I've had a quiet day and did a bit of shopping.

I did get to Flatford Mill


If you look to the right of Willy Lott's cottage you'll see that Sir John Sconestable is now visible again.






I had a cup of tea and this rather fine Walnut & Honey Scone. I knew as soon as I cut it was well baked.





oh yeah a picture of my shopping :D




1 comment:

Tricia Ryder said...

Yep... the Paris news is dreadful....

Scone sounds scrummy and as for your shopping.... sigh.... great choice of wines and the sight of all that wonderful cheese......

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.