Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.


Saturday, October 24, 2015

Autumnal Colour at Anglesey Abbey

And where to today?

It was grey dull and with a threat of rain but I haven't been to Anglesey Abbey for a while and I thought there might be some Autumnal colour so....
























































































Despite the dull weather the garden was looking lovely and I enjoyed my stroll.

I headed back to the cafe for a cuppa and a ...... LOL but it was packed with a long queue and it wasn't moving so I headed off.


3 comments:

Roy Norris said...

Beautiful scenes of Autumn Pete.

Tricia Ryder said...

Great colour at Anglesey.... pity about crowded cafe... Quacks looking happy :)

Ragged Robin said...

Lovely autumnal colours :)