Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.


Sunday, March 08, 2015

Audley End

Had the eyes tested today. All fine apparently my prescription is very stable. I've ordered a cheapo spare to replace the ones I lost a year ago ......whoops!

As I won't get an opportunity to go Audley for a while I thought I ought to pop over.












An exhibition of side saddle riding.


Not sure about the dSLR and smart phone guys!









OOH the chickens have arrived!



















Muntjac in the garden!





I arrived in the tearoom and NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO there were no scones! But as I stood waiting my turn they turned up! And a nice scone it was. The catering has improved!


1 comment:

Tricia Ryder said...

Love the ladies in side saddle and daffs really zing out.

Sounds promising for the cafe
. :)