Sunday, August 03, 2014

Update and a bit of Birding

According to the hospital sir was in fine fettle this morning...... and he gave me orders !! Just come back and he seems much better although is blood tests are poor. There for a week I think.

Anyway after watering his pots I headed to Rye Meads, I don't often get there early (Bullfinch seen en route).



The others who were early headed straight to the Kingfisher Hide whilst I headed to the Draper. Not a bad haul Snipe, Green Sandpiper, Lapwing, Little Grebe, a family of Mute Swans, 6 Grey Heron, Kingfisher and a Little Egret



















I wandered off to the Gadwall hide, seems one of the Black Necked Grebe chicks as survived and is doing well.






On the trails I saw a Garden Warbler



I popped back into the Draper Hide only 2 Herons and the Egret but now 6 Green Sandpipers.



1 comment:

Tricia Ryder said...

nice shot of egret in flight.. better news of Dad!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.