Saturday, August 23, 2014

Out with Dad

I took sir out for a ride today. He never walked far (we went in Roys at Sudbury and Tesco at Dunmow  on the way home) but he enjoyed the ride out....

We went into Lavenham and Dad listened to the radio and read the paper whilst I went for a stroll..... yeah you've seen it before .....









I went into the National Trust Guildhall tea room. It's what I call a proper NT team room none of this poncy waitress self service here.


The NT Scone blog would be proud of me :)


Very tasty it was......









Just what Jan needs on the beach in cornwall :)


























Sir relaxing listening to the radio,..........


On to Clare for a sarnie


















No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.