Friday, April 04, 2014

He's Back!

Occasionally on my journey to work I've seen a Little Owl. The place I normally see him is on a footpath sign as the road does a sharp left. I was commenting to someone yesterday that I haven't seen him for a while. This is not necessarily a huge surprise as it gets a bit dark in winter and I assume he is tucked up in a tree somewhere.

Well this morning I was heading along said road and I thought that sign looks a bit odd and yep there he was. Nice to see him back and I hope I get a few more sightings of him.

2 comments:

holdingmoments said...

Always good to see an old friend like that Pete.

Tricia Ryder said...

So glad he's back.. perhaps mentioning it on Thursday... ;)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.