Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.


Sunday, November 17, 2013

Finchingfield

Yesterday was cold but had sunshine and glorious blue skies today was just dull and grey.

It would be easy to just stay inside and read a book but NO! So lets us head to Finchingfield on a dull grey November afternoon. In summer it would be heaving with people but today it was quiet.









































Bit surprised this was still out



A good philosophy for life....


There are two tearooms in the village and I had expected to visit one of them but I wasn't hungry!!

On the way I stopped at a bookshop in Great Bardfield and bought A Christmas Carol. I've never read it before.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Great photos as always

Ragged Robin said...

Picturesque village Pete and an interesting church - great photos :) Lovely to see some flowers still blooming too :)

Tricia Ryder said...

Rather nice wide angle in the church ;)

oldcrow61 said...

Looks like a pretty place. I can't believe there are still roses in bloom there. And yes, cake will do it alright, lol. As always, I enjoy your photos.