Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.


Saturday, June 29, 2013

Ickworth Church is finally open

And so off to Ickworth with sir. I decided that I was going to do the one camera one prime lens again but for some reason stuck the wide angle prime in the bag at the last minute. Lucky I did as it turned out because for the first time in I believe 29 years the church was open to the public!





St Mary's Ickworth





















You could here these chaps for quite a distance....





Nice to see it can read signs :)




I saw these a few weeks ago as baby goslings.














The sheep were being shorn!




 It did a runner when released























1 comment:

Tricia Ryder said...

Great that the church is finally opened.. seems sheep shearing was happening elsewhere too :D

Love the Dad/Sir pics..