Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas come and gone.

And so that was Christmas...... I must admit the alarm going off this morning was a bit of a shocker.....

The weather was atrocious here.

Dad and I went for a ride Christmas Eve alas no pics but Dad enjoyed getting out. Christmas Day rained oh and it rained!

Went to the sales Boxing day didn't buy anything though. The sun was shining in the morning but by the afternoon the clouds had come up. I did venture out.

A lone berry!

Local war memorial.....


Local pub.....




The brook usually is just a trickle....




And that was that!

The telly was flipping awful boxing day! I did enjoy Dr Who, much better than last year.

Lets hope the weather is better this weekend.

3 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

Glad you at least managed to venture out Pete. Weather here awful. I thought tv Cmas Day evening was good - enjoyed Doctor Who too (I will look at Snowmen in a totally different light in future :) ) I did enjoy Miranda last night but that was only thing I watched and there was a good Spy thing on tonight.

Glad you managed to do a post tonight. I spent 2 hours uploading photos even redoing some of them as daugher had closed down my window and it hadn't saved :) Only to find half photos were missing when I cam e to add text :( So had to delete post!

holdingmoments said...

The weather has been atrocious hasn't it. I hope next year will be drier.
All the best for the new year to you and your Dad Pete.

oldcrow61 said...

Not much to Christmas after all, is there. At least that's how I feel. I may not even do it next year. Nice that you and your dad got out.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.