Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.


Saturday, November 17, 2012

Playing with cameras

So I no longer have a dSLR and I don't have a birding lens the light is DREADFUL so what do I do? Go to Fishers Green.

These aren't with the new camera.....








Let's hope for better light next Saturday!

Right back to testing that Fuji

So off to Great Sampford


St Michael's, Great Sampford





I decided I'd push the ISO a bit.... 3200




Would be great to see these wall paintings when the were new....






The flash doesn't work! the flash doesn't work. AH! I stuck it into silent mode instead of turning the volume down!


Down the road to

St Mary the Virgin, Little Sampford















3 comments:

Tricia said...

The stained glass window, in particular, is really good... as is the pic!!

Ragged Robin said...

The colours are good with the new camera Pete. Beautiful churches and I loved the stained glass and the wall painting. Cute squirrel too :)

oldcrow61 said...

The pictures are wonderful even though you say the light wasn't good.