Saturday, October 27, 2012

Yuck

I was out with Dad today....

I awoke to find a smattering of SNOW!! Still the sun was shining and so I picked him up and set off. Sir was       after a large bag of potatoes.

As we drove along the sun started to disappear behind clouds and the rain fell! We got the spuds but it was wet and cold! We parked up and had a coffee and it rained harder.

We drove back to Finchingfield with the hope that it might be drier! No such luck! So we ate our sarnies listening to Radio 4 and as it was raining and cold decided to come home!

Photos? None! Still Dad got a ride out.

Oh I did see a Lapwing and 6 Red Legged Partridges whilst driving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see the potatoes. You may be having snow. We are having a hurricane in Philadelphia anyday now. Its slithing up the coast. According to the TV which exaggerates everything.

Turquis

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.