Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.


Saturday, September 15, 2012

Knightshayes Court

We went to Tiverton for some essential supplies before heading off to Knightshayes Court.

Knightshayes is a very fine Victorian house alas for some reason the trust doesn't allow photo's inside. I'd have love to take a picture of the the cat sitting on the chair with the legend "please do not sit on this seat".


















also a nice walled garden














Cake was Devonshire Apple Cake - probably cake of the week.

4 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

omg, I'm so envious of the places and things you get to see. I love this place. I got a few ideas from the post as well, lol.

Tricia said...

Knightshays.. but don't remember the arched 'greenhouse'?

diddums said...

I like the hedges... especially what looks like a pouncing bunny. :-)

Ragged Robin said...

Great scarecrows :) Like the topiary especially the one that looks like a leaping rabbit! And gosh I would love the stone statue of a lady with a basket of flowers in my garden!!!