Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lukas Kmit

There has been quite a bit in the news lately about mobile phones going off in classical music concerts with Sir Peter Maxwell Davis saying that people should be fined.

Violist Lukas Kmit reacted differently when a Nokia theme interrupted his recital at the Orthodox Synagogue in Presov, in Slovakia.



I have to say I all credit to him, I'm a nightmare at concerts I continually check I've turned my phone off and show it to Trish to prove it. I'd die of embarrassment!!

Great publicity for Kmit!

Oh and the music is J S Bach!

2 comments:

Tricia Ryder said...

Well done Lukas for making a point so musically!!

and so glad it wasn't me for the very same reasons as yours!!

oldcrow61 said...

Damn decent of him to react that way. I would have died of embarrassment if it were me with the phone going off.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.