Friday, July 08, 2011

We've been here before

The mobile went off. 

Now that is a bit odd since not that many people know it.

I was going to Cheshire for a long weekend in August and the place I'm staying was unable to serve me dinner so would I like to cancel.... uh yes please! 

Now this presents a problem since I've mentioned before that simple though my needs are I refuse to pay £100 a night for B&B and I want a B&B that serves food. The reasonable places tend to be full especially at weekends.

But luckily the Red Lion, Long Compton had a room free so I'm off to the Cottswolds. Now is this a problem? Actually no but I was there LAST August in the same place. Food is excellent, it has wifi is reasonable and there are lots of places I can show you that I didn't go to last year but of course I'll do some old faves. 


4 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

Sorry to hear about Cheshire Pete but I am sure you'll enjoy the Cotswolds again. I shall look forward to the photos and hope you find a place in Cheshire that serves food at some time in the future :D

The Quacks of Life said...

apparently according to the lady who rang they were under new owners (announced yesterday) and they were refurbishing the pub bit.

oldcrow61 said...

Looking forward to you holiday photos once again.

Ragged Robin said...

Sounds as though you might be able to stop there in the future then!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.