Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Coming Home

Well where did that go?

I stayed at the Fox and Houhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifnds Sinnington which I would heartily recommend. Food was good, room comfy (if a bit warm) and the staff friendly. When I'm next in the area it will be my place of choice - and I'll be back soon as I WILL GET TO WHITBY!!!! Actually next June maybe - Puffins!!

I left about 9 this morning. I good have visited two churches but didn't, I guess because I know I'll be coming back - I want to show you York for instance.

At about 11ish I was on the outskirts of Grantham so I popped into the National Trust Belton House. Look what I found in the Car Park







A quick stroll around the gardens to stretch my legs











So that's another holiday over..... i'm not sure how i'm going to cope with the 3 and a half week wait to the next one..... OOH concert Sunday!!

3 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

Beautiful fallow deer photos, Pete. I love the face on the stone urn in the last picture.

Thanks for sharing your holiday - I have really enjoyed the places you have visited.

The pub looks great - would like to go to Whitby (lots of jet).

Tricia Ryder said...

It sounds an excellent place to stay - especially for the food :D

Belton House and gardens are new to me but look well worth a visit.

and I'd much rather see Fallow deer in a car park than.....

oldcrow61 said...

What a wonderful sight it must have been to see those beautiful deer. Love the urn in the last picture. Great shots once again Pete.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.