Friday, June 10, 2011

Ahem

I am away next week on my travels. It is a Dad trip so the odds on wifi are very slim to none so you probably won't get pics until I get back. Still it'll just be a case of uploading on return.

We're off to the Peak District, I haven't been there for a while and a few places will be new to the blog. I have also done my research and found Dad a few markets! Three of the four National Trust places I intend visiting allow for internal photography!

The lack of internet does mean I won't be reading my work emails either!

2 comments:

Ragged Robin said...

Have a great holiday with your Dad, Pete. Look forward to seeing the photos whenever you post them and don't work too hard!!!:D.

oldcrow61 said...

Hope you have a great holiday. Looking forward to traveling with you once again through your wonderful pictures.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.