Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.


Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Off to the capital

I was at a meeting/presentation in London today and the meeting was rather useful.

Handily the meeting was right by Liverpool Street station so a decent journey as I caught a bus to the station and the train went straight through with just 2 stops. Door to Liverpool Street about an hour.

I couldn't get a seat for most of the journey but I stood quite happily listenin to Vivaldi on the MP3 and when I got a seat had a read.

I was however a naughty chap, we had agreed to meet up at McDonalds and I uhm indulged!

Nice easy journey back as well.

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Glad the meeting was useful but

Tut!!

Anonymous said...

Just wondering what you consumed at McDonalds. Turquis

Pete said...

sausage mcmuffin and bacon mcmuffin and a coffee - VERY light lunch!

turquis said...

with egg?

Pete said...

afraid so! me bad!