Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.


Thursday, January 20, 2011

Being Nice about BT

I've said some things about BT's bad service in the past so its only fair to give some praise.

I decided on Monday to upgrade my broadband. for an extra 1p a month (and the first three months are actually cheaper!!) they would give me a 40gb download allowance and a free wireless hub. They said this would be complete by wednesday with the hub arriving the same day.

So I did it. Well the upgrade to the download limit was done on the Monday and the hub arrived... Wednesday. I haven't bothered to install the hub yet. But they did meet their target!!

I am on a 12 month contract but as I had no intention of moving anyway.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Well done BT and well done you for saying so.... :)

digibirder said...

I don't believe I've heard any praise for BT... until now. Good on 'em. I still won't be using them any time soon though.