Friday, July 30, 2010

Press ....

"Welcome to the Coventry Building Society

We are regulated....

This call is being ....."

Sigh

"Now press this to, say this to, press this to, say this to... "

I WANT TO TALK TO SOMEONE I SCREAM

"Please repeat, I didn't catch that"

Honestly I just wanted to TALK TO SOMEONE about the application form they had sent me and after 3 attempts I sent them a complaining email.

Now to be fair someone phoned me back. Apparently if I wanted to talk to someone I could have answered yes to being an existing saver. Well what's the point of that? The questions are surely meant to direct you to the right person!!

As it was he was too late. A nice lady called Katrina at the Barnsley Building Society had answered a subsequent phone call and so my humble savings were invested there.

2 comments:

holdingmoments said...

lol
I do hate these dam phone calls to computers. What happened to the old days when you could speak to a real person? Oh yea, it's cutbacks and progress.........I forgot.

I think you made the right move in the end Pete.

The Quacks of Life said...

me too!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.