Friday, July 02, 2010

Decisions Decisions....

So where do I go tomorrow? Dragonfly hunting at Wicken Fen? a nice garden like the Beth Chatto garden at Colchester?, the water garden at Gooderstone? birding in Norfolk? I mean you really don't want me to go to the Forest and Rye Meads again do you?

Of course not but on Wednesday I saw a report of a Black-Necked Grebe. A nice bird but I've seen one quite a few times before. But hold on its at Rye Meads my patch! well it won't hang about. BUT!! Thursday it was seen and it was seen today!!

So do I take a chance it'll still be there Sunday or go to Rye Meads tomorrow and it still may have gone?

Decisions Decision. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

holdingmoments said...

Go for it Pete!
They're beautiful birds; and you can never have too much of a good thing ;)

Tricia Ryder said...

Wicken Fen or Norfolk would be good. But, go for the Grebe - cause if you don't and it was there .............

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.