Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cooking? Me? Surely Not!

I have a house guest at the moment.

As Jan normally cooks for me I did the honours last night. Not sure honour is the right word, hey ho.

Anyway we had Flame Seared Paprika Chicken, peppers, chorizo, tomato dressed butter beans, green beans an potatoes in rosemary and pepper. For dessert we had a white chocolate and raspberry torte.

The word cook is not the right word, I took stuff out of packets and stuck it in the oven.

As a well known supermarket would say "Every Little Helps".

4 comments:

Tricia Ryder said...

How fascinating; will be amazing to see when the finished project is eventually available for all to view. And what a great way to study architectural history and learn old crafts and methods, bringing them into the modern world!

oldcrow61 said...

I'm happy to hear that you've spoiled Jan for a change. Except for the dead bird and the chorizo, it all sounds wonderful. You didn't mention Wine....I certainly hope you served that woman wine!!!!

The Quacks of Life said...

there was wine. i didn't drink any tho

avalon said...

You did me proud and yes OC wine was served a lovely chilled white a glass waiting for me with the express instuctions "Stay out of my kitchen" LOL
Thankyou again for the delicious food it was yummy having it cooked for me made it taste even better. Thanks also for letting me watch the footie and for also letting me bend your ear when i had a bad day!
Can't say i liked the persons house alarm going off at 3.15 and 4.15 am though LOL

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.