Sunday, May 30, 2010

Prime Time

Went out with Dad today. He wanted to go to Lavenham way so we went to Lavenham and Clare Country park. Old haunts you've seen many times, there was a tempation not to bore you with yet more photos but someone in Newfoundland would have hit me!

I did experiment with the photos today. Wonder if anyone can work out what, you may have to open them and compare to this lot from a trip with Di and Trish.











I think I know who'll like the next two....









And to clare.













3 comments:

Tricia Ryder said...

OK - I'm sticking my neck out here. Given they are not very wide-angle I would guess you're using a different lens. Macro?

To me the pictures are very much sharper then when we were there (and there seems greater DoF) but the much brighter light may have had something to do with this but not the sole contributing factor I feel!

oldcrow61 said...

OMG! If I get over there, you're not only going to have to take about two months off but I daresay I'll have to hire my own plane to get all the stuff back. Those faces are just too fantastic! The Wisteria is gorgeous. I've had one for about 8 years and it hasn't bloomed. Wonderful pictures Pete.

Cindy said...

... my stomping ground!! It's a beautiful part of the world, Suffolk, and lovely to see Lavenham and Clare through somebody's elses lens! xxx

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.