Saturday, May 29, 2010

New Life

Given the forecast was poor I didn't head far I just wandered to the Forest.



Lots of Grey Squirrels who were hiding in the dark parts! and the usual woodland birds.

I didn't see the baby Grebe that had been on Mum's back but later I saw a Grebe with a fish and he was heading towards the nest so fingers crossed.

It looks like the Terns have eggs as one was sat on the nest and I saw one fishing. Its amazing to watch them plummet into the water and come up with a fish! It headed back to the raft so promising.

And some other youngsters









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rubbish weather here too. At least you got some pics. Love that Jackdaw.

oldcrow61 said...

The Forest looks like a lovely place to be. Great pictures.

Tricia Ryder said...

What a wonderful mass of buttercups!! And the youngsters def have the "aw" factor.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.