Monday, May 03, 2010

Naff weather again

Didn't go far a field today.

I headed to Fisher's Green first. Lots of warblers in the Car Park including Common Whitethroat and Garden Warbler (my first of the year). The whitethroat's were being playful. My stroll also threw up Blackcap, Lesser Whitethroat, Common Tern, Reed Warblers, Swifts and I also heard Nightingale, Cetti's Warbler and Cuckoo.

Some pics.
Dunnock



Collared Dove



Goldfinch






Some naff Common Whitethroat pictures


aw baby coots


Greenfinch


Great Crested Grebe


I headed down to Rye Meads where there were some Egyptian Geese, Garden Warbler, Swifts, Willow Warbler, Chiffchaff, Blackcap, Common Whitethroat and Sedge Warblers among the regulars. Alas no Terns!!

The Robin!





Cormorant

2 comments:

Tricia Ryder said...

Weather!! Freezing wind - is it Spring?

The robin is a real show stopper and as for the Whitethroat... amazed you got a pic at all given they move around so quickly and the lack of light!! Wish I'd got it! lol

holdingmoments said...

Great selection Pete; and I like that Whitethroat. I'm struggling to get a decent shot of one.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.