Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.


Saturday, April 10, 2010

Inside Melford Hall

I often go to Long Melford and I've photographed the outside of Melford Hall, well today we go inside.

It was a gorgeous day, the sun shone (it was very warm) and I saw 4 species of butterfly and my first Common Whitethroat.




A record shot of a Small Tortoiseshell Butterfly











I wonder if this Pied Wagtail can read the book to its right?














This is seriously odd!!



















5 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

What beautiful pictures you've posted. The flowers are just gorgeous. The inside of Melford Hall has so many lovely and interesting things. I love the two paintings of "Mother Goose" and "Toady".

Tricia said...

Lovely pictures Pete and "inside" is very grand! Let's just hope the wagtail can't read eh ;)

Love the staircase with the pillars.

diddums said...

Ah ha... Beatrix Potter. :-)

Pete said...

indeedy diddums! Beatrix was a friend of the family and stayed there!

digibirder said...

Arghh! Another mirror apparition!!

Nice images. Love the snowdrop.