Monday, April 26, 2010

Exercising my prerogative.

I've seen a lovely male Yellowhammer and a Little Owl driving today!

When I got home Saturday my election papers sat on the mat. I have dutifully filled them in and posted them back.

There seems to be a certain amount of paranoia about a hung parliament at the moment however be that as may I am a supporter of some form of proportional representation. I'd like it explained how one party can get more of the vote but get less seats? Madness if you ask me.

In my constituency its a two horse race, the majority was 94 last time, so any Lib Dems needn't bother voting. In some constituencies if you put the right colour rosette on a Donkey they'll vote for it. I'd hope PR with a single transferrable vote will at least make people more likely to vote and it may stop the donkies !

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.