Saturday, March 13, 2010

Another Suffolk wool town

Dad is not a fan of the cold so hasn't been anywhere much lately so I decided to take him out for the day. Before picking him up I went for a walk along the river, the birds were singing which was nice!








We headed off to Sudbury in Suffolk. A second hand bookshop was closing up and I bought Dr Who and the Claws of Axos by Terrance Dicks for £1, it's not bad I'm reading it!

Stopped in the car park of Melford Hall Long Melford to make a cup of coffee and eat a Jam Doughnut. Given in recent weeks you've seen Ickworth, Long Melford and Lavenham we went to Clare and went for a stroll.






















Not sure what to do tomorrow. Options include local birding, a trip further a field or a visit to a Historic House I've never been to and a church for my list.

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.