Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Stop Press

You will all be pleased to read that my holidays are now all booked.

April - the Suffolk coast. Where Pete looks for the elusive Bittern, see if any Dartford Warblers survived the cold snap and hopefully visits 3 churches. Oh and takes photos of Southwold a town where a beach hut has gone for £100,000. It's a lovely seaside town though. Wifi will almost certainly not be available

May - The Isle of Wight (with a sojurn in Christchurch - lovely church btw), Osbourne House beloved of Queen Victoria. Lots of sea views and maybe a red squirrel? Wifi !!

June - taking sir to Sussex - wifi not available.

July - ye gods Pete gets his whippet jabs updated and heads for the East York coast. Puffins, Castle Howard and some churches. wifi

August - 4 nights near Rutland water, an Osprey will be nice! Then on to the North Cottswolds. wifi for at least the second bit.

September - taking sir to Norfolk. Please see last Dad to Norfolk blog for itinerary :D Emotional as Mum's ashes are there and it will be her birdthday when we are there. no wifi

October - off to South Devon. To claim my duck dinner from Sarah-Jane at the Belfry. Wifi available.

2 comments:

Attila The Mom said...

Can't wait to see the pictures!

Eagleseagles said...

7 holidays in 7 months - thats good training for your retirement!

I dont think even I managed as many in as few months!

Still everyday could be a holiday for me if I chose that way of life!

At least I have three weeks booked this year - only having 2 weeks holiday with a mid week break here and there, last year.Seabirds in June in Shetland. So might even manage a few pics of Puffins!
I am also going to be on Fair Isle for a few days in October so will get to the other Chapel - cant remember if I posted pics on my log of the Kirk.