Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturday Morning

I woke up this morning at 8:45 that may be the latest I've woken up all year!!!

I fired up the 'puter harvested my Carrots and planted Onions on Farmville and serve up Tostada de Carne Asada and put some Pizza on the ovens in Cafeworld and then headed out.

I had written my Christmas cards last night and so headed into Tesco to get some stamps.

Pete - Can I have two dozen first class stamps please?
Tesco Girl - How many's that?

Sigh You do wonder don't you.

So I headed to Rye Meads. Fairly quiet but lots of Redwings and Long-Tailed Tits about also a few Bullfinch and a Great Crested Grebe (unusual at RM).




This one looks better opened up.






Panasonic GF1 20mm intelligent auto macro - not bad I think.



Anyway I have a whole bunch of 2000ADs to read. How mature!

Oh and due to circumstances beyond my control I'm in London again Monday and Tuesday.

4 comments:

Tricia Ryder said...

8.45 waking up !! tut tut :D

Wow - all that blue sky!! Very impressive macro shots - think you've struck gold with Panny!!

Love the robin ....

Eagleseagles said...

You are in the metropolis again for two days - try to go to Docklands in your lunch time and see what birds are about - have a look at London Birders....

if you can

avalon said...

The robin pictures are great the expressions on the faces are so cute, a very christmas card look!
Nice to see some blue sky too!

Attila the Mom said...

Oh these pictures are so lovely. I've missed so many these past couple of months. Gonna have to scroll back and see them all. :-)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.