Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.


Sunday, December 27, 2009

And so that was Christmas

So the Turkey has been eaten and I'm back home. My laptop is uhm Knackered - that's the technical term. I've resisted the urge to buy a new one in the sales and I'm using the little netbook!

I've read a few books, watched a bit of telly (it was mostly rubbish)

I did go for a few local walks near dads so have a few pics.

I've kicked a ball on that field a few times!



The last of the ice. like a flipping skating rink!


The brook.




St Mary's Church, Great Parndon


I'm not sure GlaxoSmithkline provides a scenic view!








Another field I've played on! Years ago (during the war) there was a big house at the back where Dad lived when they left London.




No comments: