Sunday, December 27, 2009

And so that was Christmas

So the Turkey has been eaten and I'm back home. My laptop is uhm Knackered - that's the technical term. I've resisted the urge to buy a new one in the sales and I'm using the little netbook!

I've read a few books, watched a bit of telly (it was mostly rubbish)

I did go for a few local walks near dads so have a few pics.

I've kicked a ball on that field a few times!



The last of the ice. like a flipping skating rink!


The brook.




St Mary's Church, Great Parndon


I'm not sure GlaxoSmithkline provides a scenic view!








Another field I've played on! Years ago (during the war) there was a big house at the back where Dad lived when they left London.




No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.