Monday, November 16, 2009

Tempus Fugit

Time flies but sometimes I'm shocked to realise how fast.

I have a newish watch, I set the alarm the other week and it has been a nightmare since. I've tried to turn the damn thing off and sometimes I put it into snooze mode so it goes off 5 or 10 times. It always goes off at midnight and at one point it was going off on the hour.

Fiddling with buttons has made it bearable but yesterday I gave up. The box with the instruction book is at Dad's so when I was there I read the manual. I now know how the alarm works and it is OFF!!

Whilst I was doing this Dad look at the receipt which said December '08. Both of us would have guessed August this year!!

Doesn't time fly?

2 comments:

avalon said...

And here's me thinking you know everything technical LOL glad you sorted it though, nothing more annoying when an alarm goes off when you don't want it to !!!
And your right time does fly by so quickly.

Anonymous said...

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. :)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.