Saturday, September 12, 2009

back

As you can tell from when I started loading the photos we left early this morning.

It was foggy when we left but it was a straightforward journey. We stayed in Leadenham and its a nice part of the country. This is the Lincolnshire wolds with a few hills!

The weather was lovely, since Monday its been blue skies every day and warm!! Around 70 ish i'd say.

I was expecting to cut the grass when I got in but its barely grown!! And the grass is much browner down here.

All the photos were with my d300 and Tamron 18-250 travel lens except the B&W stuff which was with my Canon a620. In my absence Leica have released the compact camera I want the X1. I'm drooling BUT I know the price is going to be about £1400 so we can safely say my credit card is staying put!

Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday

1 comment:

ShySongbird said...

Excellent Pete, I enjoyed the whole holiday and all the photos. Were those Peacocks real?

Apart from a long weekend, no more holidays until April....Surely not!!??

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.