Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wednesday - Grey but dry.

I awoke to find the rain falling down but it eased up soon after I departed and settled into a grey but warmish day.

The cloud was low as I drove through Snowdonia.







I headed to Bangor and its modest Cathedral.











The rest of the day was spent at a Victorian masterpiece, Penryhn Castle. Its well worth a visit (OC would love it inside).


I was pleased to spot a Spotted Flycatcher doing its "thing".













And a last view.



Tomorrow I rejoin civilization so I may blog real time!! Still I've read 4 books and I'm making progress on book 5!

2 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

If I ever get over there I expect you'll have to take more than a week off, lol. Great pictures Pete.

avalon said...

Love the atmospheric scenery pics, reminded me of scotland with the mist rolling in, great photos as always, you certainly got around in that week

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.