Saturday, October 18, 2008

Out and About in Suffolk

I was seeing Dad today and as I picked up my dSLR the little Canon sighed so I picked it up and put it in my pocket. I could sense it say ah yes but I'll be left there all day AGAIN!!

So when we got to Sudbury and I turned on the power its little screen positively glowed as it got to take a few pictures.








On to Long Melford (the little Canon stayed in its case but it was a satisfied little camera)











And on to Long Melford






3 comments:

Tricia Ryder said...

Lovely pics; and I'm so glad your Canon was finally was allowed out for the day :)

oldcrow61 said...

So glad you took the little Canon out. I can almost hear it sigh with joy, lol. Great pictures. Ahem, put that blue car in the package too, please, please. lol

Anonymous said...

Howdie to one Canon from another. :-)

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.