Sunday, October 05, 2008

Being a Pseud

Its grey and its wet so I'm confined to barracks today.

I am occasionally a bit of a fraud, lets take last weekend. I was sitting in the bar of the pub I was staying in reading PG Wodehouse, all very intellectual BUT when I got back to my room the book was put down and I was reading the following collections of comics.

Unleash Hell - The Best of War Picture Library
The Ballad of Halo Jones
Strontium Dog V1
Dan Dare Voyage to Venus Part 2

And you know what? They were great fun.

2 comments:

Tricia Ryder said...

Well I can certainly agree about Dan Dare - great stuff!!

(The only lack of comment about the others is just sheer ignorance!)

Unknown said...

I know a joke abut Dan Dare, but it only works if you can hear it, and even then it's not very funny.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.