Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.


Friday, June 20, 2008

Off to Cornwall

I’m now back in the 1950’s, welcome to Cornwall.

Anyway I headed off this morning and headed to Honeychurch (which is in Devon)

677 St Mary, Honeychurch

I hadn’t got it on my holiday list until chatting to a colleague at work who lives near here and looking at a map to see where he lived remembered I hadn’t visited this one.

This place really is the middle of nowhere! It’s almost a farmer’s chapel. It’s rather pleasant.










So after popping into visit and have a coffee with my friend Jan. I was going to go to Padstow but the car parks were full so I got my key to my room and went to Pencarrow








Entry to the house is by guided tour. I was on a tour of ONE!! There were people about guess they didn’t fancy the 2:15 tour!!











No comments: