Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Dr Who moment....

There have been a number of UFO sightings in Shropshire around the A5. One such sighting was when 13 "craft" were seen zig-zagging over Clive Barracks, Tern Hill, near Market Drayton.

Corporal Mark Proctor, of the Royal Irish Regiment, saw the lights when he and two colleagues were on night patrol on June 7. The sighting came two hours before helicopter police officers reported an encounter near Cardiff.

A woman who was "abducted" in the same area 27 years ago has retold her story to the Sun.

I am a sceptic on all things "paranormal". Although I think its highly likely that thre is life out there somewhere I find it a bit odd they should be hanging around the A5. Of course in a few weeks time I'll be in the area. If I don't come back....

2 comments:

Jan said...

If they were hanging over the Barracks, enuff said. I am not as sceptical as you but I think most of these unexplained lights and sightings are very obviously of our own doing, testing stuff which the military can't tell the public about. I don't believe the alien abduction stuff though I'm afraid. I would need very conclusive proof that it's not all a dream. I do believe in ghosts though as you know.

oldcrow61 said...

I'd have to go along with what Jan said. But..ahem...if you do get taken up, we will miss you.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.