Saturday, May 17, 2008

Monday

Well the weather was marginally cooler today. It was lovely.

We went to Hunstanton, as I drove along the sea road a Fulmar floated above the cliffs. It’s another small traditional seaside resort. I pointed the bins off shore and saw 2 Sarnie Terns, 4 Canada Geese, 2 shelduck, nothing “exciting”.





I’ve played many a game of putting here with dad.



So to Holkham Hall. We went for a walk around the lake which had lots of young ducks and geese. Saw a few damsels I couldn’t id (flitting all over the place) but a Large Red perched. Also my first pic of the year of a Speckled Wood (naff pic – had travel lens on).







Lots of deer.





Never been in the church, I keep forgetting to get the key from the estate shop.





Another very relaxing and enjoyable day.

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.