Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.


Saturday, May 17, 2008

Monday

Well the weather was marginally cooler today. It was lovely.

We went to Hunstanton, as I drove along the sea road a Fulmar floated above the cliffs. It’s another small traditional seaside resort. I pointed the bins off shore and saw 2 Sarnie Terns, 4 Canada Geese, 2 shelduck, nothing “exciting”.





I’ve played many a game of putting here with dad.



So to Holkham Hall. We went for a walk around the lake which had lots of young ducks and geese. Saw a few damsels I couldn’t id (flitting all over the place) but a Large Red perched. Also my first pic of the year of a Speckled Wood (naff pic – had travel lens on).







Lots of deer.





Never been in the church, I keep forgetting to get the key from the estate shop.





Another very relaxing and enjoyable day.

No comments: