Tuesday, October 02, 2007

this and that

I was reading through some joke emails in the bar before sending them on to the usual recipients. Now this is VERY dangerous as I suddenly burst out laughing and the bar turned to look at me - BLUSH

Despite all the churches I've visited I'm going to have to come this way again. Still lots to tick.

I hope to show you Exmoor tomorrow. Absolutely no use though if its shrowded in fog and clouds!!

This is the first year I've had a widish angle lens on a camera. Last year everything was with my little Canon A620 a lovely camera that I still use but I'd never buy it today I'd opt for something with a 28-xx range. That wider angle is superb.

I did find it odd today since the pics at Knightshayes were with the 10-20. People were walking back and back and I was zooming in!! Its lurvely. It's in the bad light that quality tells.

I finished Armageddon's Children by Terry Brooks an ok fantasy trying to link his word series with the shannara books and generate some extra cash ***

I'm reading Phil Rickman's The Remains of an Altar. I'll finish it tomight. It's the latest in his mystery series about a Diocesian Delivery Consultant. Superior stuff.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've read that Phil Rickman book - it is good. I've only read one other title of his - something about a bog body? That wasn't so hot, but it was earlier.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.