Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Some Humour

A Polish man moved to the UK and married an English girl. Although his English was far from perfect, they got along very well until one day he rushed into a lawyer's office and asked him if he could arrange a divorce for him.

The lawyer said that getting a divorce would depend on the circumstances, and asked him the following questions:

Have you any grounds?

-Yes, an acre and half and nice little home.

No, I mean what is the foundation of this case?

- It made of concrete.

I don't think you understand. Do either of you have a real grudge?

- No, we have carport, and not need one.


I mean. What are your relations like?

- All my relations still in Poland


Is there any infidelity in your marriage?


- We have hi-fidelity stereo and good DVD player.


Does your wife beat you up?


- No, I am always up before her.


Why do you want this divorce?


-She going to kill me.


What makes you think that?


-I got proof.


What kind of proof?

- She going to poison me. She buy a bottle at drugstore and put on shelf in bathroom. I can read, and it say:

'Polish Remover'.

2 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

Ha, ha, ha, good one.

ST said...

like it

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.