Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.


Wednesday, June 13, 2007

LeeLee in apparent change of career.

In her latest blog leelee maintains she is going through a mid life crisis and that she is giving up being a Ninja. She says
it turns out I’m a pacifist and this mercenary crap is really starting to chap my ass. I am anti-violence and killing people, even those who obviously deserve it, goes against my Buddha nature.

Plus, I’m just so sick of wearing black all the time.


Now I hate to question her motives but it seems one of her colleagues had a bad time in Italy recently and I reckon that the potential threat from serious anti-ninja Italian pensioners is what has caused the "change of philosophy".

1 comment:

Lee said...

Pishaw! Robin Hood my ass.

My Letter of the Day