Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.


Friday, May 11, 2007

Checking the weather

Your blogger is on the first of this years holidays. I am spending 4 nights at Hay-on-Wye which is just in Wales staying at the Old Black Lion and 4 nights in Buckinghamshire staying at the Gatehangers Inn Ashendon.

I have lots of activities planned but of course I be will keeping one eye on the weather. After 4-6 weeks of lovely dry weather the weather has flipping changed and there is lots of rain scheduled. Kicks ground.

Still I will take both cameras so expect lots of photos. (If its raining the little one will get alot more use, much easier to keep dry!).

I hope the weather is ok. The scenery around Hay is gorgeous and I want to go to the Red Kite feeding centre at Gigrin farm. Buckinghamshire is full of leafy villages and National Trust properties.

9 comments:

nicola said...

happy hols

Pete said...

thanks Nic

Attila The Mom said...

Hope you have a great time! Can't wait to see the photos!

oldcrow61 said...

Sounds like you are going to have a great time. Looking forward to pictures.

Ocean and Forest Walks said...

Will check in on you when you get back - hope you are having a good holiday Pete.

ziggi said...

HA! I knew this rain was down to some fool deciding on a holiday - so it's all your fault!

;o)

Lee said...

Oh I need a holiday and there's none in site dammit. Hope yours is lovely!

Cherrypie said...

Are you back yet?

Pete said...

thanks everyone

Ziggi. It did cheer up a bit!!

CP - uh yes :D