Monday, March 05, 2007

would you pay to meet Jacko?

How the mighty have fallen. I read with some amusement that Michael Jackson has arrived in Japan where he is charging fans to meet him on a per minute basis!!

Apparently to spend a minute with Jackson will cost you $3,500, which works out at $58 a second or approximately £30 a second.

When you consider he has two of the biggest selling albums of all times, and his back calalog must be selling pretty well, it really shows how strapped for cash he must be.

But then how sad must you be to actually want to pay $3,500 to spend a minute in someones company?

And no I don't have any sympathy for him.

7 comments:

nicola said...

So what you are saying is that you wouldnt pay £30 to spend a second in my company??


Goes off in huff

oldcrow61 said...

lol Nic, you are so funny. I wouldn't pay that money for anyones company. Ahem....maybe Nics.

Jan said...

How arrogant is that! Unless he'd doing it for charity of course...

If I were a millionaire or very rich, I can think of someone I would spend £30 a second on, and would actually be a lot longer than a second... ;)

The Quacks of Life said...

jan would it be a vet.....?

nicola said...

kevin costner I bet

Jan said...

Oooh nic, you know me too well! (Vet would come a close second though Pete) ;o)

Jan said...

Mind you, the way vets fees are going it will soon cost me that much anyway, and that's without any extras!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.