Sunday, March 18, 2007

Tits!

Well Mum is in the wars again. She has a cold and on Friday managed to trip twice and has a black eye and broke her glasses! Poor old thing. Anyway Saturday was her Brothers 80th and I was the taxi service for Mum & dad.

I stayed over and went out early. Did I take the scope? did I take the cam? did I go to Amwell? or Fisher's Green? Eventually I decided to go to Amwell and just take the camera. Well the light was glorious and there was a chance of good views of the Little Bunting.

Well the Bunting was there and showed well. I went on to the hide which has a feeding station next to it. The Cetti's was singing and was sat in its tree and a Water Rail was about.

After lots of snapping! I went back to the viewpoint (Bunting showing well) and carried on to the other end. Little Egret on the island and my first Sand Martin of the year!

Lots of pictures. I think some are actually ok!!











Oh this is a Reed Bunting.















8 comments:

DH59 said...

Sorry to hear about your mum. Hope she gets well soon. It's lucky she only has a black eye - could have been much worse.

Some nice photos. I don't know what editing you do, but one or two of these would be cracking photos with a bit of sharpening, especially the 4th one down - I really like that one. You're getting nice and close - I presume you're using the TC?

oldcrow61 said...

The pictures are wonderful. Excellent job.

nicola said...

Nice tits!

sorry to hear about your mum though, hope she feels better soon

nicola said...

Nice tits!

sorry to hear about your mum though, hope she feels better soon

The Quacks of Life said...

thanks for you good wishes.

Di, the photos are as they came out of the camera.

The TC was used for the geese only.

Eagleseagles said...

Sorry about your Mum, hope she gets better soon.


Where is the photo of the Little Bunting - you must have got at least a record shot?

C

The Quacks of Life said...

nope sorry too far really.

Anonymous said...

You have a great camera if that is how they come out of it without cropping or photoshop.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.