Tuesday, March 20, 2007

scratches head

It doesn't take much to confuse your blogger but....

I noticed yesterday that suddenly I was getting more hits than normal and that has continued a bit today. It seems that my post with the youtube of Blair and Catherine Tate is getting traffic via a Guardian blog on the Blair/Tate skit.

Of course being the Guardian the piece is a bit "worthy". I am an Independent/Telegraph reader yes I know odd combination.

What puzzles me is how they are getting here!!

Anyway this is much funnier. Liverpool is European city of culture in 2008 and the want to remove the Feral Pigeons. How do they plan to do it? Robo Falcon!! They have invested in 10 Robotic Falcons at 2k a "bird". You can view a brief film here

5 comments:

nicola said...

bloody hell who is a popular blogger then....must remember to blog more interesting searchable stuff in the future, or talk about my tits more, that normally does it ;)

nicola said...

bloody hell who is a popular blogger then....must remember to blog more interesting searchable stuff in the future, or talk about my tits more, that normally does it ;)

The Quacks of Life said...

From Linda

Sending this coment via e-mail because as usual I cannot get your comment screen to appear.

That robotic falcon reminds me of that mechanical owl, Bobo, in the movie Clash of the Titans. I chuckle to think where Monty Python would have gone with this.

oldcrow61 said...

I agree with what Jan said. Makes me sick as well. The only thing that will do this planet any good is to get rid of the humans. Sorry but it makes me over the top emotional.

The Quacks of Life said...

I don't think the Pigeons have much to fear.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.