Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Yet Another Trip to the Doctors

As my cough and voice continue to give grief (both improving but at glacial pace) i had another doctors appointment this afternoon.

On my way home I stopped in Comet to get a new mouse as my freebie from a conference broke. I eventually picked one up for £14.99.

Checkout Girl - £4.99 ooh that's a bargain me
Me - not bad is it.

£4.99!! Result.

Anyway I saw my fourth different Doctor !! She examined me and reckons the Bronchytis is just slow to go but as a precaution I got sent for a chest x-ray results in 2-3 weeks.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

could you keep a straight face though when you bought the mouse ?

hope it was a wired optical one

The Quacks of Life said...

yep wired optical one

straight face? oh yeah

The Quacks of Life said...

so when are you starting a blog ;)

The Quacks of Life said...

so sbtell us about yourself, how did you find this blog.

gets light for interrogation :)

Cherrypie said...

Have you been swapping price tags again?

Why don't you go back tomorrow and be a bit more ambitious. How about trying it with a laptop?

Maybe she just fancied you :)

The Quacks of Life said...

she was quite attractive...

nah all computerized

and that was a nice photo of you cp..

Unknown said...

I had the same experience with a pair of pc speakers once. I did try to tell the boy at the counter, but he was quite insistant that he had the right price so who was I to argue ;-)

Hope you feel better soon! It's horrible when an illness drags on and on.

oldcrow61 said...

Good one Pete. Quite the buy. Glad to hear you are getting better.

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.