Tuesday, November 07, 2006

An Update

Well I've been off the past few days and this afternoon I decided I was not getting better. I drove to the surgery explained that I had seen a doctor and that it seemed to be making no impact. The receptionists in the flesh are human ("he's obviously not well") and fitted me in and so I am now signed off to Monday (first time EVER!!!) and on a stronger drug.

I still have no energy, can barely talk and have no appetite. Flu and Bronchytis.

So I have a diet of day time TV to look forward to for a few days.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon. When watching daytime TV, avoid The Price is Right - it's annoying. :-). Arthur was funny, though (from children's TV). They did a skit of those 'Treasure in the Attic' programmes.

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon. When watching daytime TV, avoid The Price is Right - it's annoying! 'Arthur' from the children's programmes was funny, though - they did a skit about those 'treasure in the attic' programmes.

Boo said...

Poor Pete, you have my sympathy on the illness, but my biggest sympathy goes to you for having to suffer daytime tv, you will become a vegetable in no time!

BIG HUG

Seany said...

Sorry to hear you're not well Pete. Even sorrier to hear you're facing the prospect of daytime TV - could be a good time to discover internet poker!

nicola said...

awwwwww poor pete...get better soon x

The Quacks of Life said...

thanks chaps

Sharon J said...

You're gonna love "Jeremy Kyle" in the mornings ;-)

Chin up... although too much daytime telly could leave you feeling worse.

The Quacks of Life said...

Sharon, I am not that desperate!!

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.