Thursday, November 23, 2006

Nostalgia

I have booked an appointment with the Doctor for Tuesday. My voice is coming back sssoooo slowly and I have had enough. Hopefully the voice will now come back so I can cancel the appointment!!

It's nostalgia central time folk. The "stars" of The Multi-Coloured Swap Shop are reuniting for a one off "special". Obviously Noel Edmunds is "box office" after the sucess of Deal or No Deal.

Not to be out done Chris Tarrant is doing a similar "special" for TISWAS.

It's all very exciting isn't it. TISWAS was supposedly "anarchic" although I'm sure most people watched it for Sally James. Swap Shop involved kids offering to swap one toy for another.

4 comments:

Ally said...

I find that *really* disturbing. A kind of Peter Pan syndrome. Also, we were late for SwapShop when it came to Taunton and I never got to swap my toys. It scarred me permanently :).

Seany said...

Hmmm... Sally James...

Yes, I realise that she's 56 now but I don't think I really care!

The Quacks of Life said...

you know here age !!

Anonymous said...

I wonder whether the TISWAS reunion will include The Phantom Flan Flinger?

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.