Sunday, October 15, 2006

What I did

Funny old day. My dad has been thinking for months about buying a new Telly. He always likes buying from John Lewis as they give you a free 5 year guarantee. Anyway the three of us turned up and he looked and asked Mum's opinion (which is do you like the look of it! Mum is never that bothered as long as she likes the look of it). I expected him to then go look somewhere else compare prices but of course my Dad being my Dad has a rush of blood and buys it. Its 37 inches LCD HD ready, turns up Thursday week. Will be good for Christmas!!

This afternoon I popped into Rye Meads. Very quiet, ducks looking very dapper. Two Redshanks and Snipe being the highlight.

Then pulled up the plants ready for the tip.

No comments:

Blog Status

If you want to use any photos on this blog please see this link.